Friday, September 2, 2016

Life Lately


Here's what we've been up to this week. Basically, this is our week at a glance.

Miss S filled out the online application yesterday to apply for early admission at
Auburn University. We are not sure how long it will take to hear back from them,
but we have read somewhere that the first round of acceptance letters will be
mailed out on October 15. I suppose all we can do now is wait and see.



Hunter will be 5 months old on Saturday!


He weighs 51 pounds and has learned the meaning of several words.

He knows the words... sit, here, outside, find-a-place, eat, treat, and kennel.

He loves to run and play, and loves to play with leaves and pine cones when
he goes outside. He went swimming in the lake for the first time on Monday
afternoon. Hubby didn't let him go too deep, but wanted him to start getting
some experience being in the water.



Rusty and I were content to sit on the pier and cheer on Hunter.




I finally have this book in my hands! I picked it up from the library on Wednesday,
and finally was able to start reading it last night. I am so excited to continue in this
awesome series by Debbie Macomber.





I had been planning all week to head to a Bath & Body Works store today to
see if they had the Pumpkin Apple 3-wick candles in the store yet.



I hopped online yesterday afternoon to see if they were available on the website
yet, and got a wonderful surprise. Not only are they now available, they are also on
sale right now for $15! I immediately decided that ordering online was hands down
the best choice to make. Now I don't have to drive 40 minutes to try to find them. I
get to stay at home and have them delivered to my door! I love when life works out
like that. I am excited to get my candles!



Miss S will be going to her high school football game tonight. The team
plays at home, and will be trying for their third win of the season.

Alabama plays their first game of the season on Saturday night at 7:00, and
Auburn will play their first game on Saturday night at 8:00. I know fans
everywhere are getting psyched for football season.



Will you be watching football this weekend?

Do you have a favorite candle from Bath & Body?

Have a great Labor Day weekend, and I will see you 
back here on Tuesday!











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...