Monday, September 12, 2016

A Pumpkin and Wild Wings Weekend



Friday:

My mission on Friday was to buy all the pumpkin spice things I could find!

Target was happy to assist with my mission.


Friday night was an away game for Miss S's school football team (which unfortunately 
was there 1st loss,) so Miss S stayed home and we had pizza night. It was much needed 
to have a quiet night at home and especially wonderful because Miss S was home too.


Saturday:

I had the most wonderful lunch date on Saturday!


I think I am the only person in the Birmingham area that has not eaten at Buffalo
Wild Wings, so we figured Saturday would be the perfect time to change that.

I don't think I have ever seen as many televisions in one room before. And, each T.V
was playing a different football game. Thankfully neither Alabama or Auburn were
playing while we were there because I can only imagine how loud it would have
been.

Our food was good, but I don't think I will be in a big rush to go back. I liked it, 
but it won't be a place that goes on my favorites list.

After lunch, we went to World Market to browse for a new lunch box for Miss S.

We found this huge picnic style box and joked about how hilarious it would be
if she showed up at school carrying this as her lunch box.


We amuse ourselves pretty easily when we are together!

 These talking snack clips caught our eye too. Can you even imagine reaching for
a snack and having it Moo at you?! Too funny.



When Hubby came home from dove hunting Saturday night and put his bag down,


Shelley immediately turned his bag into her own personal cozy bed. She absolutely
loves to lay on anything that belongs to him. When I fold laundry on our bed, she
does the exact same thing! She will scout out his clothes and try to lay on them.
It drives him crazy! Now you know that a little cat hair in your underwear never
hurt anyone, haha!


Sunday:

Oh my goodness, is this real life?!

Sunday after dinner, Miss S pulled out this form...


Cap and gown order forms???

How can it be? Stop the madness! It's just too soon to be thinking about this.

I have a sneaking suspicion that graduation day is going to be here WAY
BEFORE I want it to be.


Well, that was our weekend in a nutshell. Hard to believe another one has come 
and gone and we are right back here to another Monday. Goodness, time slow down.


I hope you have a super Monday, and I will see you again tomorrow.












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...