Friday, September 9, 2016

Friday Favorites From My Very Own Backyard


This week's Friday Favorites comes right from my own backyard.

Some days I enjoy going out and about, but other days, the very best place to 
be is at home.

These videos show Hunter at 5 months old playing in the backyard. He
found a long stick and is as happy as can be about it. It's hard not to smile
when you're around this happy-go-lucky- little cutie.




Another favorite moment from my week was sitting on our back deck Wednesday
night. The humidity wasn't terrible and it was a beautiful night to slow down and relax.


What a great reminder that it is often the little things in life that mean the most!


Happy Friday to you, and I hope to see you back here on Monday!












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...