Monday, September 26, 2016

A Little Sneak Peek



Happy Monday everyone!

I hope all of you have more energy than I do today. Apparently our weekend festivities 
are catching up with me today and I am one tired momma! Like so tired that my brain
is not wanting to spell or put together coherent sentences today.

Poor spelling and incoherent sentences will not necessarily make an enjoyable
blog post, so I want to share a quick sneak peek of my fall mantel for this year,
and then leave you with a promise to catch you up on our weekend, and share
all of my fall decorating with you, either tomorrow, or Thursday. I hope you will
consider that a fair deal! :)

Here is our fall mantel all dressed up for fall!



I am enjoying the warmth that the orange and red colors are bringing to the room right
now. If I burn a fall scented candle, and don't go outside, I can almost believe it is fall.


As long as my computer is willing and able, I will be back tomorrow to catch you
up on our weekend, and to show you more of our fall decor.

(I took my laptop to the Geek Squad at Best Buy on Friday, and we thought
that the issue was resolved, but I am now having issues with terribly S-L-O-W
internet speed. No one else in our house is having this problem, so I am afraid
that another trip is going to be needed. I'm afraid that my laptop has other 
underlying issues. Stay tuned...)


Have a great day and I hope to see you here tomorrow!












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...