Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Weekend Highlights + Tuesday Talk



On Friday, I officially crossed over to the dark side and baked this Pumpkin 
Chocolate Chip Bread, and drank Pumpkin Spice coffee while burning my glorious 
Pumpkin Apple Candle from Bath & Body Works.


I inquired at a Bath & Body Works store on Thursday about whether or not this candle 
would be available in stores this year, and no one had a clear answer. They mentioned 
that another fall shipment would be on shelves September 2, so I may become the crazy
woman who calls on a daily basis to see if the candle is available. Yes, it does smell
THAT good!

Also on Friday, these little beauties came home with Miss S...



Oh my goodness, there are 10 poses that are all just as beautiful as these. How on
earth will I choose which pose I love the most???

Why choose you ask?

Because Senior Portraits are out of this world expensive. A package with two poses
starts at $299. Nope, not a typo. Seriously a package with two poses starts at $299.
Yikes!


Saturday and Sunday were filled with puppy snuggles!

Rusty and I had a little Mommy / Rusty snuggle time on the back porch...


while Miss S snuggled this growing baby...



Sunday night now means Chesapeake Shores! This new show first aired on Sunday,
August 14 on Hallmark Channel.

via

You know I love anything that appears on Hallmark Channel, and this one was
another good one. The town of Chesapeake Shores is in Maryland, and reminds me 
of Cedar Cove. I really miss the show Cedar Cove, and have yet to understand why
they cancelled Season 4 and left us all hanging. I loved the beautiful little town and am
happy that now I at least have a similar show to watch with Chesapeake Shores. 


Well, lots to do today, and Open House tonight for the last time at Miss S's high
school. I should find out at the Open House and official graduation date.

#braceyourself

#theremaybetears

#timeslowdown


I will see you on Thursday for Three Things Thursday!


Did you watch Cedar Cove?

Will you watch Chesapeake Shores?

Anyone else share my Hallmark Channel obsession?
















No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...