Tuesday, August 23, 2016

"To a T" Tuesday



Happy Tuesday everyone!

This is what our day looked like yesterday...



The boys were happy to be outside in the sunshine and fresh air for a bit.

This morning, in celebration of the temperature being much more bearable, and the
humidity not being 100%, I wanted to spend a few minutes outside in the fresh air 
to start my day.



And for today's blog post...

It's been awhile since my last "To a T" Tuesday, so I thought that might be a
fun change of pace for today.

Let's get started!







And this last one totally sums up life with a puppy....



Tomorrow is Hubby's birthday, so I need to finish up a few last minute errands 
before and after work today so I will be have a little something for him to open 
tomorrow morning. He is so hard to buy gifts for! If he wants something, he
will typically go and buy it for himself, OR, it will be something that is too
expensive for me just to pop into a store and buy. Sigh.

What are your plans for the day?

How is the weather where you are?










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...