Thursday, August 25, 2016

Three Things Thursday





My laptop has been acting really psycho for the past two days, so let's all cross
our fingers and make a wish that this blog post is able to happen today. 

- one -

Yesterday, someone special had a birthday!

It was Hubby's birthday!

We met for lunch to celebrate his special day. We met at Surin, for sushi and Thai food.


It was a nice change of pace to get to see him in the middle of the day and have lunch.
I think overall, he would say he had a pretty good birthday.

- two -

Yesterday afternoon, Miss S and I tried to figure out how to transform a twin sized
flat sheet into a toga.


After about an hour of wrapping and unwrapping, I think we may be pretty close.
Let me tell you... It isn't as easy thing to do!

Tomorrow at school, it is Toga Day for the Senior class for the pep rally. Hopefully
we can get it right tomorrow morning. And don't worry. She will be wearing a tank 
top and shorts underneath the sheet, just in case there is a wardrobe malfunction at
any time during the day! 

- three -

We have a tomato bandit at our house.

Just look at who sneaks into the garden anytime he gets a chance!

Hunter, the tomato bandit

A labrador that loves tomatoes. What are the odds?! And can we talk about how
fast he is growing??? Oh, and I almost forgot... Hunter has lost two baby teeth
this week. So cute!


Well I better get moving! My mood says, "Netflix and cookies" but my to-do list
says otherwise. So I'm going to get busy and try to get something accomplished, and 
forget about my annoying sweet tooth.

If you need an idea for dinner tonight, this is what's on our menu for tonight.

Have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...