Thursday, August 18, 2016

Three Things Thursday



Oh my goodness, it is quiet in our house this morning! Hunter went to work with his
daddy, and I am left at home with absolutely no commotion whatsoever.  I am pretty sure
that I heard Rusty and Shelley sing a quick snippet of the Hallelujah Chorus!


Hunter may look adorable, but when a burst of energy hits him he runs through the
house like a tornado! He is a growing so fast. It is hard to believe he is only 19 weeks
old. We weighed him last night, and he is already up to 45 pounds. 


- two -

In honor of the kickoff of high school football season, it is Spirit Week at our local
Chick-fil-A. Each time you order an item, you let them know which school you are
supporting in this week's football game, and the school earns 10% of the proceeds
for it's PTO. Tuesday was double points milkshake day, so Miss S and I
popped in for a snack before she headed off to babysit.



So far her school is in the lead with a points score of 47 - 19. Miss S's school is about
to start building a new addition to the school, so I am sure the PTO will be happy to get
as much help as possible! The two-story addition will have 20 more classrooms and a
Science lab, and is projected to be completed by January 2018. This won't help Miss S,
but the addition is much needed and I am sure it will be beautiful.


- three -

Domino's is spreading it's wings beyond it's usual menu of pizza, sandwiches, pasta,
cheesy bread, and wings, and will now have salads on the menu.

I haven't tried one of their salads yet, but the sound of the Chicken Apple Pecan,
sure peaks my curiosity.


And one more, just for fun...

I was headed to Tractor Supply yesterday evening to get Hunter more puppy food,
when I saw this beautiful rainbow.


I had to pull over and take a picture because it was just so beautiful. It has been a long time
since I've seen a rainbow, and it made me so happy to see such a beautiful surprise
in the sky. This rainbow actually made the mundane chore of running an errand feel
more like a happy occasion. It's the little things that make life amazing, isn't it?!


Happy Thursday to you and I will see you tomorrow!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...