Thursday, August 4, 2016

Three Things Thursday






- one -

Omg! My emotions are all over the place this morning. Being a wife and mom
is hard sometimes, and being a female is hard a lot of the time, so today I think I
just need this reminder...
I am thankful for this quote because it reminds me that not only is it okay for my 
emotions to be all over the place sometimes, but it is actually a very
normal part of life.


- two -

This video on YouTube could very well be part of why I am an emotional hot mess today.


The reality that his will be a HUGE part of Miss S's life at this exact time next year has 
me feeling so many emotions. I'm happy for her. I loved college and definitely want her 
to have the full college experience. But I can't help but be sad for myself, and also a bit 
nauseous about how much my life is going to change in one year's time. I know change 
is an inevitable part of life, but it certainly doesn't make it any easier. I don't know what 
I'm going to do when my heart, and my best friend moves away and leaves me behind. 
I know I will adapt, and it will all be okay, but today is just one of those days when 
the whole thing just makes me want to cry. She is such an important part my life, 
and brings me so much joy, love and laughter. When she moves away
she is going to leave a terrible void in our home, and in my life.


- three -

I feel like I had something really fun and clever that I wanted to share here today,
but for the life of me I can not remember what it was. Hmmm, not only is my child
going to be leaving me, apparently my mind is too. Sigh.

Maybe I will just share a few pics that Miss S had taken on Monday. She met one of
her friends (who loves photography) for coffee on Monday, and they ended up doing
an impromptu photo session. I think the pictures are beautiful, but I could be a little
bit biased, lol.






How did my girl grow up so fast?


Well, I probably better stop typing now before I end up in tears again! I'll never
get anything accomplished at this rate.


I hope you have a happy Thursday! If there is any chance you might bump into
me in person during the next 11 1/2 months, you may want to wear your rain
boots. The tears could reappear without warning!










2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...