Friday, August 5, 2016

Friday Favorites



Hello Friday, and hello to another edition of Friday Favorites.



- one -

I mentioned in last week's Friday Favorites post that I had these flavored coffees on
my wish list.

via

via


Well, right after I finished that post, I made the executive decision to go ahead and
treat myself to some coffee love. I placed my order on Friday, and my coffee arrived
on Tuesday. Tuesday afternoon I was enjoying the delicious flavor of fall!

I decided I didn't want to wait around for stores to finally decide to start putting out fall 
and pumpkin flavored goodies, so with a few clicks I had the taste of fall ordered and
set to be delivered to my door. And let me tell you... Both of these flavors are delicious!
I may not even worry about searching stores. I will probably just keep ordering these on
repeat and possibly all year long. 365 days of fall sounds like a good thing to me. (Okay,
so maybe I would want a couple of cold weeks around Christmas time, and a few warm 
weeks during the summer, but other than that, give me fall.)



- two -

Can we just talk about how cute these backpacks are? Target has hit another homerun
with these cute patterns.

I love the black and white one in the middle of the top row.


And the gray and white one on the top left.


If I needed a backpack, those two would make it hard for me to choose, that's for 
sure.


- three -

Speaking of bags, I fell in love with this one from World Market.


I can't explain why I love this bag so much, but it caught my eye the minute I
walked in the store. Unfortunately with it's price tag of $49.99, I quickly 
returned it to it's spot on the rack. I love it, but don't need it, so there was no
way I could justify spending $50 on it. If you need a cute bag and end up going
to buy it, let me know and I will live vicariously through you, haha!


- four -

I love this birthday card from World Market.


That is such a great quote! Definitely one worth remembering.


- five -

Miss S posted this picture on her snapchat and I almost squealed out loud.

My precious boys are looking so handsome! If the pic didn't have the little dog
sticker on it, I would be finding a frame for this one. I just love it!

My boys... Hunter (4 months) and Rusty (11 1/2 years)


- six -

And my favorite chocolate lab of all times...

My boy Drake.

I found this on my computer and actually have no idea how it got there. It has been a 
couple of years since I made this collage of his pictures, and my laptop is only 14 
months old. I don't know how this ended up on the new computer, but I am
so very happy that it did.

I sure miss my boy. We lost him one month ago, today. Love you always, buddy boy!




This weekend is tax free weekend in our area, so it sounds like a good time to stay
home. I know the crowds are going to be absolutely crazy, so I plan to stay far, far
away from it all.  We finished up Miss S's back to school shopping on Wednesday,
so we could avoid the crowds. I'm thinking Netflix and Domino's for the win this
weekend!

What about you? Any fun plans?

I'd love to hear one of your favorite things from the week too! 



















No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...