Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Favorites + Picture Decisions



Hello Friday! It is time for another Friday Favorites link up!

This picture of Miss S has to be at the top of my Friday Favorites. This pic just
might be one of my favorite pictures ever taken of her!


One of her besties, (and hopefully her future college roommate,) is in an AP Photography
class at school. The class assignment was to take a portrait of someone. It is hard to believe, 
but this is her friend's first ever attempt at taking a portrait. I think she did an absolutely 
amazing job and I am so happy that she chose Miss S to model for her. I think this picture
captures so many of the things that I love about Miss S. I know this picture will be
cherished for many, many years to come. 


Other favorites this week include the proofs of her Senior portraits.

We have narrowed our favorites from ten, down to three.




I change my mind hourly about which photo I like the best!

I like that in the third one, she is looking into the camera, but I also really like the
first one. Decisions, decisions...

I've got lots on the agenda for today, so I better get moving. I've got groceries to buy,
clothes to wash, pictures to get developed to go in Miss S's Senior year scrapbook,
and a workout to squeeze in, so I suppose it's time to get started. If I sit here too long,
I will find myself starting another episode of Cedar Cove on Netflix. I'm half way
through Season 2 now. It's such a nice little retreat from the reality of the real world!

Okay, okay, I'm going...

Have a great weekend, and I will see you back here on Monday!











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...