Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday Favorites ~ Cute Bootie Edition



H A P P Y    F R I D A Y  !




My brain and my body are trying to lure me back to sleep, but it's Friday, and
that means it's time for Friday Favorites and the blogging must go on!


Let's talk about my favorite ankle boot finds for fall:

I prefer a bootie with a flat heel. I find them way more comfortable to wear. 
I am at a point in my life right now where comfort comes first! 

- one -

These are G by Guess, and are available in both taupe and black. These are 
almost sold out online, so apparently I'm not the only one with my eye on 
them, ha! They look super comfortable and I could see myself shopping, 
running errands all day, or heading to a college football game in these.


- two -

I especially love the price on this pair with the cute fringe. I would say Target hit a 
home run with these cuties, especially for $34.99!

- three -

And yet another great bootie from Target...


These are available in this beige color, plus black, and also gray, and are $44.99.
The tassel on the zipper makes this bootie for me. Love it!

- four -

And I these these by Sam & Libby are just gorgeous too. They are available in
this putty color, and also in black and are also $44.99.



This is a similar ankle boot and is available here for almost three times the
price. Why pay $140 for booties when Target has so many cute, inexpensive
options?!
Are you shopping for new ankle boots for fall?

I need to replace my gray ankle boots that I bought a couple of years back.
They have a higher heel on them, and I only wore them one time last year for 
that reason. Shoes that cause my feet to hurt are not something I need in my life!


Have a great weekend, and I'll see you on Monday!












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...