Friday, August 12, 2016

An Abbreviated Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!

Today is going to be a quick in and out post because I am experiencing
technical difficulties and am completely and totally over the struggle.

I edited and uploaded 7 or 8 photos, only to have them completely
disappear into thin air.

Then I edited and uploaded them all over again, only to have the
exact same thing happen again.

I just don't have the patience or the time to fight technology for another minute
so we will go with 2 photos that I uploaded successfully earlier in the week.


Two of my favorite photos from the week...


- Miss S on the 1st day of school for her Senior year -



And this one taken at school. Her principal popped into their First period class to take
a #SeniorSelfie to post on twitter.

Can you spot Miss S with her arms in the air? lol ;)


I wish I had more to share this week, but I have learned long ago that technology
tends to do what it wants! If my edited pictures are not showing up, then there 
isn't much I can do to change that! I will try again next week, but as for today...

I surrender!


I hope you have a great weekend, and I will see you Monday!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...