Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Tuesday Talk


Finding pictures of my sweet, chocolate baby is now so incredibly rewarding. I love 
browsing through pics and suddenly, there is my boy's loving face looking up at me. 
I don't want to dwell on how much I miss him., but I just had to share this little
treasure here on my blog. That's what blogs are for, right?!





I believe Hunter is realizing that he is bigger than Rusty. He knows Rusty is older, and really
looks to him for guidance on when to bark, and how to greet us when we come home, but
he has discovered that he is big enough that he doesn't have to share a space if he doesn't
really want to.


Hunter is comfortably laying on the bath mat, and Rusty is stuck sitting half on and half
off of the tiny corner. Poor Rusty. Mommy's little sweetie gets no respect!

Hunter now weighs 34 pounds, and the vet told us not to be surprised if he was up to
50 pounds by this time next month. I believe we have a big boy on our hands!

Drake weighed around 96 pounds, and we fully expect Hunter to be just as big.

This sassy girl is still trying to let Hunter know that she is the true boss of the house,
but when she gets bored with hissing and fussing at him, she retreats to her tower to
renew her super kitty powers. I hope that they will make peace soon, because the
constant fussing and arguing between the two is a bit concerning.





Miss S is having a wonderful time at the beach. It's hard to tell from this picture, but I
am sure deep down, she is missing us, haha!



I've never visited Grayton Beach, but after reading this sign, I think it sounds like a
wonderful place! 



Hubby sang a beautiful duet in church on Sunday morning and I was super excited
to share it with you in yesterday's post. Unfortunately, my phone ran out of storage
with 45 - 50 seconds left to go in the song, so I missed getting the ending recorded.
I was so frustrated and upset, because their song was so unbelievably beautiful.
Luckily, someone else in our church was recording it too, and they got the entire
song. They shared it on Facebook, so HERE is a link to the video so now I can share
it with you!

Click here to see the music video via Facebook.

(You may have to click on the video when it appears to hear the sound.)

My fingers are crossed that the link works for you. I sure love both the song,
and the people singing it!



Have a wonderful day, and I will see you on Thursday!













No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...