Thursday, July 28, 2016

Three Things Thursday





- one -



Miss S is having a ball at the beach. She is sunning, shopping, and enjoying snow cones.

Meanwhile here at home, Rusty and Shelley are ready to evict a certain 15 week old
puppy. They are tired of his energy, tired of him getting so much attention, and tired of
his constant desire to play, play, play. This mama wants all her babies to be happy, so I've
got to be more careful to make sure Rusty and Shelley feel like they are still important
members of the family too. #spreadthelove

( At least Hunter is doing well with potty training. No accidents at all yesterday! )


- two -

I have finished book #2 in Debbie Macomber's Rose Harbor series. 


It's actually a miracle considering I get to read about three of four pages at a time
before I have to jump up and tend to puppy shenanigans. I am really enjoying this
series and look forward to continuing it with book #3.


I am only on page 18 in book #3, and I'm already hooked and look forward to
reading more.


- three -

I am excited to share a website with you that I recently learned about. It is called
Examine.com, and you can check it out by clicking HERE.

My mom and I frequently have conversations about supplements and what to take,
why to take it, when to take it, and how much to take. One of us will read an article that
recommends a certain supplement, or someone will mention a supplement at the gym,
and we will wonder if it is worth our looking into. Well, with this site, we won't have to
wonder any more! Simply visit the site, type in the name of the supplement, and in an
instant, you can read all about it. The information tells you what a certain supplement is
good for, how much to take, and if their are side effects. I think this site will be quite helpful.


Well, it seems puppy nap time is over and it is once again time to play. I will see you
tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting today!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...