Thursday, July 14, 2016

Three Things Thursday


Happy Thursday to you!

I am one worn out puppy mama today. If you think you are in pretty good shape, 
I dare you try to keep up with a 30 pound, 13 week old Labrador puppy for a few 
hours. I have spent more time in our backyard in the last few days than I have in 
the six years that we have lived in this house. Don't let that sweet little face 
fool you. He is FULL of energy and loves to play!



Let's hurry and get started with today's post before it's time to go outside for the next 
puppy potty break!



- one -

I got happy mail this week!

I wanted something that I could wear every day in memory of my sweet boy Drake.
I miss him terribly and wanted something that I could always have with me to preserve
his memory and to feel close to him. I know that may sound a little silly to some people,
but it was something that I needed and wanted to do as a part of the greiving/healing
process. After looking around online, I chose this adorable necklace on Etsy.

Available here...(picture is not mine, it is from the Etsy site)

My necklace arrived on Monday, and it makes me so happy to wear it and remember Drake.

Here is the necklace on...


It is small enough to be discreet, but still pretty and eye catching enough to be noticed by 
anyone that knows me well enough to know how much my fur babies mean to me.

I am very happy with my choice and I know I will enjoy this special memento for many
years to come.


- two -

In other news...

We have finally given our new baby a name!

We don't have his official AKC registered name quite figured out yet, but the name
that he will go by for all practical purposes is Hunter.


Hunter's favorite spot to rest is on top of an air conditioner vents. Here he is on the
a.c vent in our bathroom. Really, could he be any cuter?

Just for fun, here are a couple of cute videos of Hunter playing around in our
backyard.




- three -

We are officially 25 days out from a brand new school year. On Tuesday morning,
we headed to the school to get Miss S "officially" registered for her Senior Year
of high school. With all this in mind, I have been a bit emotional this week, but it's
all good, because today we are going shopping! My parents are coming to town to
visit, and we are going to do some "back to school" shopping.

I'm looking forward to a fun and family filled day!


I will see you tomorrow for Friday Favorites!















No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...