Friday, July 22, 2016

Let's Catch Up



Hello again and HAPPY FRIDAY!

Well another crazy week has come and gone and we are still here to talk
about it, so I call that a success!

Let's catch up a little on what is happening this week in our lives.



Hunter is adapting well to life in our house. He has learned his name, and the word "no."

He loves to play fetch with a tennis ball, and without a few minutes of play first, there
is no hope of getting anything else accomplished. Rusty and Shelley do not understand
why Hunter runs through the house like a streak of lightening. I'm pretty sure Shelley
finds it extremely annoying, while Rusty finds it terrifying.

He does very well going potty outside, if you take him out every 45 minutes on the dot. 
He sleeps in his kennel in our bedroom at night and is sleeping all night, which is awesome!

He will go up and down the stairs from our deck to the yard without any hesitation, 
but is absolutely terrified of the stairs inside the house. He won't go near them, and
gets very upset when we go near them.


He LOVES leaves. I mean loves them! Pine straw is a close second, but leaves are by far
his favorite thing.

We bought a little plastic pool for him to play in, and he will hop in and out at random
times while chasing leaves.

Miss S took this video of him playing in his pool Tuesday afternoon.


It's a good thing he is absolutely precious, because puppies are a handful!


What I've been up to this week:

I've been watching this on Netflix (when I'm not on puppy patrol):

Lipstick Jungle



Miss S is almost done with Grey's Anatomy. She loves it, but there is way too much
hospital drama in it for me. I prefer watching healthy, happy, people that stay far away
from hospitals!


What I'm reading:

I read in spurts, I either read a lot, or none at all. Right now I am loving a series
by Debbie Macomber, called the Rose Harbor series.

I finished the first book in the series...

source


Now I want to read the rest of the series.

Book 2...

source


Book 3...

source

Book 4...

source


and the conclusion, Book 5...

source


The last series of books I read was a series by Karen Kingsbury, so I look forward
to reading through this series of books. I need to go to our public library's website and
reserve them right now.

Miss S is headed to a concert with friends tonight, and then leaves tomorrow for another
week at the beach. If Hunter will keep calm, I should have plenty of time to read during
the next several days.

I also need to take my laptop in to see the Geek Squad at Best Buy. Lately I have been
having a LOT of trouble keeping an internet connection. I shut my computer down over
and over to reboot, and it still won't find a wifi connection. It is getting really annoying!


I hope your weekend if filled with all of your favorite things!

If my computer will connect to the internet, I will see you back here on Monday!











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...