Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I've Got Power!



Hello again and Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday, I mentioned a minor blogging glitch, after a certain little cutie pie, made the 
power cord for my laptop into a chew toy. (Thankfully, it was not plugged in at the time!) 
$60 for a new power cord, and now I am back to blogging. 

However, I am noticing it is slightly difficult to sit down, collect your thoughts, and write, 
with a 14 week old tornado loose in your house. The mornings are his favorite time to 
play since he is operating on a full night's sleep. I wish I woke up with the energy 
and mobility of a 14 week old puppy!

Let's get caught up on what we've been up to...

On Friday, my parents were here to help Miss S paint her room. When we moved into
our house six years ago, Miss S wanted to paint her room a "Berry Purple" color. Then
two years ago, she wanted to change the color to a "Tiffany Blue."  Well now that she is
going to be a senior in high school, she was ready to make another change. She chose a
beautiful shade of green, and enlisted the help of her Papa, to help her make the change.

Bye bye blue...



Hello green...



Rusty wanted to be surprised by the new paint color, so he decided to nap on a pile of 
pillows on Miss S's bed while the work was being done.


After several hours of hard work, Papa needed a "sweet tea break."

I love this picture of my dad and Rusty. It looks like they are chatting and Papa told Rusty
something funny. Doesn't it look like Rusty is laughing?



They new paint color is gorgeous. When Miss S gets her room all put together and 
arranged like she wants it, I will post more pictures. 

Until then, how about a couple of cute puppy pics?



And look who's acting more like brothers and best friends this week...


If only Shelley would be as accepting. She is still not a fan of Hunter, but we are 
hoping she will come around soon.


Our sweet Drake has been gone for two weeks today, so this post wouldn't be complete
without a picture or two of my chocolate baby.



We miss you Big D, and you will always be in our hearts.


Thanks for reading today.
I hope you have a wonderful day, and I will see you back here on Thursday!














2 comments :

  1. Ok, is it wrong that I just want to curl up with Rusty and take a nap?? :D Also, the picture of Drake sitting both on and off the deck at the same time is too cute. Glad to see Hunter is finally being accepted, well mostly anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rusty is a great nap companion. He loves to snuggle really close!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...