Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Favorites...Retail Therapy



Hello again Friday!

Get ready for a version of Friday Favorites that you haven't seen before.



Oh my goodness I am so tired from puppy patrol!


This little guy is wearing me out. We had two perfect days with potty training outside,
and now this morning, he's had two accidents in the house before 8:00 a.m.


I am so frustrated. I don't get why he can do perfectly for two days, and then just
forget it all and revert back to bad habits.

I need a mini-escape from the puppy potty patrol, so for today's Friday Favorites, 
I'm going fantasy shopping for two of my favorite things...

COFFEE and CANDLES!

If I had the time and the mad money, I would head straight for Bath & Body Works.
I would grab these candles without even blinking!

I love this one, with it's scent of red Gala apples, juicy fig, Fir Balsam, and eucalyptus 
leaf. But, our kitty cat Shelley, is allergic to eucalyptus, so this one unfortunately 
is no longer an option for our home. Prior to Miss Shelley's allergies it was one of 
my favorite fall scents.

Since Autumn would not be an option, I would try this one...


It's scent is of Crisp Red Apple, Green Fig, White Birch, and Cedar. That sounds
wonderful, and hopefully would not bother anyone's allergies. Allergies are the pits!

This one sounds amazing too with California Pears, Riesling Grapes, and Honeyed Oak.
This seems like it would be a wonderful transitional candle to take us from late summer,
to early fall.

And because lavender is supposed to help you feel calm and relaxed, and since the 
words  'calm and relaxed' are two words that are not even in this mama's word
bank, I would definitely need to pick up a couple of these...
It is described as classic blend of lavender & creamy vanilla made unforgettable by 
notes of jasmine and citrus. That sounds magical, and sounds like something I need 
in my life!


of their 3-wick candles are buy one, get one free right now. Also, this is not
an ad, or a sponsored post of any kind.


In addition to my love of candles, I also love a good decaf flavored coffee.

It has been too long since I've ordered some, so I'd like to visit the CoffeeAM site 
and go wild.

Here are four flavors I've had my eye on for several months...

available here

With flavors of rich chocolate, cream, and a touch of cinnamon, why wouldn't I try it?!


And this one makes me think of Gilmore Girls and Luke's Diner. Luke told Lorelai
that the secret ingredient that made his coffee so delicious was nutmeg.

available here

100% Arabica bean coffee with the gourmet flavors of nutmeg and cinnamon,
sounds pretty darn good to me! And thinking of Luke, Lorelai, and Rory while I drink
it would just be an added bonus.


I'm also dreaming of these two flavors...

available here

The flavor of Pumpkin Spice reminds me of the cozy atmosphere of Autumn. This coffee
boasts of a subtle cinnamon spice, sweet, syrupy brown sugar, and classic pumpkin.

All I can say is YES, YES, and YES!

And look at  this one...


available here


Just read the description of this coffee...

"Autumn Harvest Spice flavored coffee is made from the nutty and slightly sweet flavors 
of nutmeg combined with enticing flavors of pumpkin. If you like the crisp days of fall and pumpkin-carving season, this Autumn Harvest Spice will make you feel like it is fall 
year-round."

If you ask me, this blend must have been created with me in mind! Sorry mom,
I know you are Team Endless Summer, but this girl loves a good fall season with crisp,
cooler temperatures, and beautiful fall foliage. Basically I am Pumpkin Spice obsessed
and a card carrying member of Team Fall!


Well, this little fantasy shopping trip has actually made me feel better. I do want to
buy these items, but maybe I won't do it all in one day, haha. I will pace myself and
maybe get a couple of things at a time. Back to school shopping is just days away, so
it would probably be wiser to take care of those things first.


Have a HAPPY Friday, and a great weekend!


I'll see you on Monday, August 1st.











2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...