Friday, July 8, 2016

Friday Favorites



The weekend is here again, and today it's time for...


Here are a few of my favorite things from the week...


- one -

We enjoyed some time in the pool with my parents to celebrate the 4th of July.


- two -

One of the best things about summer is having watermelon in the house. Watermelon is 
Miss S's favorite fruit, and she is a happy girl all summer long when there is watermelon
in our house.


- three -

We are also enjoying having fresh veggies from our garden. Making a salad has never
been so easy!



- four -

Speaking of salad... While we were visiting my parents over the weekend, we enjoyed
this amazing shrimp salad. I must remember to recreate this beauty at home!



- five -

Miss S and I are going to the movies today to see The Secret Life of Pets.




I know it is going to be so good! What a fun way to kick off the weekend.


Enjoy your Friday, and have a great weekend!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...