Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday Favorites



Happy Friday and happy first day of July!

July is off to a beautiful start here in Alabama. We kicked off the morning with
some really nice weather.



Definitely a nice change from the temperatures we have been enduring lately.



And now, let's jump right in to a few of my favorite things from the week...





- one -


How cute are these gift bags from Target?




When you receive a gift in a bag this cute, you know it's going to be something good!


- two -

Both of these snack mixes were a hit at our house this week.




Not something I will keep in the house all the time (too much temptation, not enough
willpower,) but a fun little treat to enjoy occasionally.



- three -

A little healthier snack time option...


I love to keep one in my purse, and one in my gym bag. I will definitely buy these again!



- four -


I saw this quote on Pinterest last night and it stopped me in my tracks.



Wow! Just think about it for a second.

When is the last time you were on fire for something?

For me, I know it has been too long. I've got excuses a mile long, so this quote
really hit me. Maybe July is the month that rekindles the fire within. 

And when I begin to feel overwhelmed, I will remind myself to...

via



One step at a time friends. Let's all take that first step today.

Have a great Friday and a great 4th of July weekend. We will be enjoying the
4th with my parents, so I will see you back here on Tuesday, the 5th.

Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...