Friday, June 24, 2016

Weekend Plans





What are your plans for the weekend?

Today, I will most likely spend the day taking care of Drake. His surgery went well
yesterday, but he of course is not feeling like his normal self quite yet. He woke me
up at 12:30 and again at 3:30 to go outside, but I really think he wanted love and 
attention even more than he wanted to go outside. He will be on pain meds for three
days and will continue his antibiotic duo for 6 - 8 weeks. He is beginning to eat and
drink normally today, so hopefully he will be feeling more like himself very soon.

Luckily I have a home gym, so there will be no excuses for skipping a workout.
I've been skipping too many lately and need to nip that bad habit in the bud!

Hubby will probably play golf, although I don't know how he can stand the heat,
and Miss S is most likely making plans with her friends as I type this post.


So it looks like as of right now, the only plans that I have are mommy/fur baby
time, cleaning the house, and watching Big Brother on Sunday night.

Yikes!

I've got to put on my thinking cap. I need to find something more fun to do than that!


Check back Monday, and see what actually happens this weekend. Will it be lots
of pictures of fur babies, and laundry, or will I get out and do something fun???

I can hardly wait to find out! ;)


What do you usually do on the weekends? Do you keep a pretty typical schedule,
or do you try something new and different every weekend?


Whatever you do, I hope it's a great one!












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...