Thursday, June 2, 2016

Three Things Thursday



Happy Thursday to you!

In today's Three Thing Thursday, I want to share three coffee shops that I want to visit 
with Miss S this summer, a recipe, and a thought for the day.

Let's get started!





- places to visit -




via




via




via




- a recipe to try -





Banana bread shaped like a donut? How could this be anything other than awesome?!




- a thought for the day -




Did ANYONE wake up and think this thought today?

I know I sure didn't. I wish I could say that this is how my brain works, but to
be honest, it's quite possible that I have never had this thought in my life!

Oh.... but can you even imagine how different our outlook on life would be if we
did wake up and think this every single day?

Definitely something to think about today!


I hope you have a wonderful Thursday, and that you find plenty of things
to be grateful for today.


Have you visited any of these coffee shops?

Can you recommend any others?













No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...