Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday Favorites



Hello Friday!




I don't know about you, but I am so happy that it is Friday again. This has been 
a crazy, hectic, unorganized, all over the place kind of week around here and I 
am happy that the weekend is finally back. I am ready to slow down, rest, and 
relax for a bit. I'm also looking forward to having a little fun and sharing some
Friday Favorites with you today. Let's get started!




- one -


My favorite pet pic of the week goes to this little doxie. I love that I was able to
capture this picture. Sometimes it is difficult to get good pictures of fur babies, but
this one makes my heart happy. I love this little guy!



- two -


Making homemade Butterfinger ice cream Sunday afternoon was my favorite family
time activity from the week. I am telling you, my recipe is so easy and delicious, there is 
never a need to buy store bought ice cream again.



Here is my recipe:


We simply added the first six ingredients to the ice cream maker, mixed them together 
briefly, and turned the ice cream maker on. In about 90 minutes we had out of this world 
delicious homemade Butterfinger ice cream. Who needs Dairy Queen with a recipe 
this good?!


- three -

We are Clif bar fans in this house. For a long time Peanut Butter has been our favorite
flavor, but for the past few weeks, we have been loving this one...


Chocolate Brownie.....need I say more?!  ;)


- four -


Miss S and her friends have been on a Skinny Pop snack kick lately. If you have to
feed teenage girls any time soon, you may want to try this popcorn because it is all
the rage right now. I haven't tried it yet, but they really seem to love it.


- five -

My favorite snack this week is the new Greek yogurt from Yoplait.


Strawberry Lemonade Sorbet is oh so good!


Do yourself a favor and go to the store today to buy them before they are gone.
This flavor is perfect for summer and is so, so good.


Well Miss S and I are about to head to a yoga class at our gym. I think today is
going to be a great day!


I hope your weekend is filled with lots of your favorite things and I hope to see 
you back here on Monday!


Check out more Friday Favorites link ups from the week here.










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...