Tuesday, June 7, 2016

A Food Bandit + Some Tuesday Talk



There was a hungry food bandit loose in our house yesterday. 

First, he was a chocolate chip pancake bandit and struck during breakfast. 


 He made a clean sweep of the pancake on top, and left a mangled one on the plate as
evidence that he had been there.

At lunch time, while I was talking to Miss S, the food bandit was helping himself to a slice
of leftover pizza.



While Drake was on his food swiping spree yesterday, I was on a washing spree.

I was on a mission to get some of Hubby's nasty, ratty looking hats, clean and looking
like new again.

I filled a large bowl with hot soapy water and let each hat soak for several hours.


I am pretty pleased with how they are turning out. Two look as good as new, one is
still soaking, and another one is waiting for a turn in the wash bowl.

I also washed all seven of Miss S's swimsuits that she wore at the beach by hand
in the sink, and had them outside on the deck in the sun so they would dry.

BUT, when I got out of the shower yesterday, this is how I found them...


Getting soaking wet in the pouring down rain. That little chore certainly didn't turn
out as planned. 


While it was raining, I took a few minutes to do a little meal planning for the rest of the
week. Now if I could get a little fairy to deliver groceries to my house, I'd be all set! :)

This is what we will be eating around our house this week, if said fairy magically
appears, or if/when I give in and go to the store...







Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken  and Pineapple Casserole


Crock Pot Pork Chops and Rice


Favorite Beef Casserole


Homemade Cheeseburgers and Oven Baked French Fries





My car goes to the shop today to see why the check engine light is on. Hubby changed the 
air filters to see if that was the problem, but the light continues to glare at us. Hopefully I 
will at least get a cool loaner car to drive in the mean time.

Stay tuned...


I'll see you tomorrow!












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...