Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Words of Wisdom and a Change?


Hello there and Happy Wednesday!

I am struggling with the motivation to get up and get moving today, but I am
clinging to this thought...


It isn't always easy when we are tired and feel like we have too much to do, but we 
can and should always take a moment to find something (or somethings) to be grateful for.


I am trying to make a change with my morning coffee routine. This is my beloved coffee
creamer that I love and use every morning.



I know I need to find a healthier substitute, and have tried on and off to change plenty
of times. I've tried almond milk, soy milk, and coconut milk, and have always run
straight back to my beloved creamer.

Today I am trying again. I am trying cashew milk instead of creamer this morning.



I'm not loving it, but I'm planning on sticking with it until I at least don't hate it, ha!

No one said change is easy!


Have a great day, and I'll see you tomorrow for Three Things Thursday!


What do you use in your coffee?

Have you tried cashew milk?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...