Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Tuesday Talk



It's pretty much business as usual around here today, with work and school, etc.
so I thought I would share what's on our menu for the week.
















The Chicken Tetrazzini, and Sante Fe Soup will be new recipes this week, and
the Mexi Mac & Cheese and Stroganoff are two that I have made before and enjoyed.

I know it may seem a little unusual to make soup in May, but I've been craving soup
for the past couple of weeks, and meals that I can make in my Crock Pot are always
a winner in my book. They make life so much easier!


In other random news...

We have been going to the optometrist at Target Optical for about 5 year now and
have always had a wonderful experience.




We love the doctor there, and the receptionist has almost become like family.

We have never had a single problem until this year.

Miss S saw the doctor on April 3 to get new glasses and contacts. They gave her
a trial pair of contacts, and her new glasses were ready for pick up in three days, 
but we are still waiting on her actual contacts.

I will be making my fourth phone call there today to see what in the world in
going on! As of last Monday, the receptionist tracked her contacts to having been
shipped to a Target in Ohio. No one really understands how or why that happened,
but I will be calling back today to see what is going on now.

It's a really good thing that this is not our first experience with Target Optical,
or I would not be going back. A full month is a ridiculous amount of time to wait
on contacts! The trial pair she has been wearing is only good for a month, so something 
will need to be done TODAY! Looks like a visit to Target to pick up another trial pair 
may be on my agenda for the day.

Wish me luck!












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...