Thursday, May 5, 2016

Three Things Thursday



Welcome back for another edition of...



Sorry I missed posting yesterday, but life got right in the way of writing and publishing.

If this week had a theme, it would be this one...

So this is just a tiny fragment of what life looked like around here on Tuesday.






Yes, that is (was) my brand new, beloved Lavender Macaroon candle from Bath & Body Works.



And, to add insult to injury, they are completely SOLD OUT of this candle now, so it is
possible that I will never have another one like it.

If you were wondering...

This is what happens when you try to use a broken candle from Bath & Body.


Not a pretty sight. It burned for about 45 minutes and then was gone.

A moment of silence please for my beloved, heaven scented candle...



- 2 -

On a lighter note...

I found this workout tank online and it totally made me smile.

How much fun is the word Fit ( ish ) ?


available for $22.50 here


- 3 -


And finally this week, I am still attempting to keep up with this yoga challenge.





I have fallen a little behind due to the difficulty level of photographing yourself
in a yoga pose. If you thought taking a selfie was a struggle, you may want to avoid
this, ha.

Yesterday, I snagged Miss S and got her to take pics of Day 2 and Day 3 for me.


I may be a couple of days behind, but at least I'm not throwing in the towel!


Happy Thursday to you and I'll see you tomorrow for Friday Favorites.










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...