Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday Favorites



Happy Friday everyone!

This post is coming out a little late today, but better late than never! I'm kind of in 
a lazy mood this morning. The world of personal training can be a crazy one sometimes, 
so today is kind of like my Saturday, and tomorrow will be more like a Friday. I have to 
head to the gym in the morning to meet with a client, so today will be my "faux Saturday," 
or my stay at home and relax day. Maybe even my mani / pedi day since Mother's Day is
on Sunday.


Without further delay, let's get started!



This week was full of ups and downs, but I do have a few favorites that I want to
share with you today.


- one -


This Caramel Cone Frappuccino is so good!

It is definitely a sweet treat, so not something to get every day, but it sure was
good for a nice mid-afternoon splurge.



 - two -




This t-shirt is just too adorable! If you are a dachshund lover like me, there are 
plenty of others to choose from here. I had a lot of fun just browsing through and
looking at all the different shirts. They sure put a smile on my face.



- three -


My little doxie was my yoga partner yesterday, as he is most days.



The weather was so beautiful yesterday I decided to practice yoga outside on our deck.
I suppose he is trying to keep the sun out of my eyes?  I'm not sure who loves who more, 
but I do know that he is never more than a few steps away from me at any given time.
My shadow has four short legs and a tale!


I opened the windows in the house for a little while yesterday morning, and the pups
loved it! Within a matter of seconds they were both at the window looking out.







- four -


And not to leave the third fur baby out, we found an impostor of our cat on a gift bag at 
Target this week.


Shelley:





The Impostor:



I think that about covers the highlights of my favorites from the week. I am really
looking forward to the weekend. I get to see my parents on Sunday for Mother's Day.
They are coming to church with us, and then we will be having lunch together. I
know we are going to have a wonderful visit together.


Have a great weekend, and to all you mother's out there, Happy Mother's Day!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...