Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday Favorites Switch Up



Happy Friday!

I don't have my typical Friday Favorites link up ready for you today.

The week has speed by in a bit of a blur of busyness, and to be quite honest, 
I just haven't stopped long enough to photograph favorite products.

I am however working on one for next week!

I've got a particular subject that I am working on to share with you on Wednesday,
and then I will be continuing to talk about the same subject on Friday by sharing
my favorites. The research is underway, but sometimes the important things in life just
take a little extra time to accomplish. I really excited to share these new ideas with you!




Be sure to check back with me next week, especially on Wednesday, and again on 
Friday and all of this babbling will make sense, I promise. :)


I'm not sure what our weekend holds just yet. I have a Personal Training Expo
to attend on Saturday morning. (It's kind of like a "meet our personal trainers"
event where people can get to know our faces, and register to win a free 30 minute 
training session.)

Hubby of course will play golf, and Miss S will spend time with friends, as usual.
Also, with final exams coming up on Monday and Tuesday, Miss S had better be 
planning to spend time studying, or I may have to make some plans for her. ;)


I hope you have a great end to your week, and I will see you here on Monday with
a weekend recap!


What are you doing this weekend?










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...