Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Trainer Talk { Upper Body }




I often have people ask me my favorite exercises for each body part. Typically people
will ask about a part of the body that they consider a "trouble spot" but today I thought
I would take that idea and use it to springboard into a blog post. Today I want to share
my personal favorite upper body exercises with you.




- for back -   








- for chest  -







- for shoulders -







- for biceps  -







- for triceps  -





Well there you have it. Straight from the trainer's mouth. Exercises that I recommend
and demonstrate on a regular basis. Let me know if you try any of these exercises or
what some of your favorites are.

Remember if you are new to exercise, or have a pre-existing health issue, please see your
doctor for the okay to begin an exercise plan.


Happy strength training!





2 comments :

  1. Well, as you know I do a lot of these and LOVE them! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You do a great job with your workouts Tammy!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...