Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Spring Has Spung



Today I am finally getting around to sharing my Spring decor updates. I have
not changed anything drastically, I just tried to add some fun color to a few areas
of our home. I am discovering that pops of color make things look happier!

Here is our front porch ready for spring...


Come inside our foyer, to see our Spring entryway decor...


and here is a closer look at the free Spring artwork...


I found this cute "Bless Our Nest" printable here, and simply printed it out and added it
to a frame that I had already given a little update to with some acrylic paint. I think they
go perfectly together.


Here is our family room with a few small changes for springtime...


I still have a bunny on my coffee table from Easter, but he is just too cute to put
away. I think I will let him hang out with us a little longer!


Even the kitchen got a tiny pop of fun color from this cute kitchen towel...



And that is what's going on in our house lately.


Do you decorate for Spring?

Do you add fun pops of color to your decor or do you prefer a more neutral look?













2 comments :

  1. I have that same bunny! Love Target :) That kitchen towel is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Misty! Yes, Target it the best!! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...