Wednesday, April 27, 2016

On My Mind Today...



I wanted to share a message that has been on my mind lately. I don't want to
take away from the intended message by writing too much here, so I will get 
straight to the point.

I just feel that someone visiting my blog may need to read these words today...







Release the judgement, release the preconceived ideas about what success and beauty
look like. Release the fear, and release the pain...






The message of this blog post means a lot to me and I hope it touched someone reading 
 today in a special way. If you know anyone that could benefit from these words, please
share with them too. In a world of negativity and judgement, we deserve to show 
ourselves, and those we care about, encouragement, kindness and love.

Thanks for letting me share what was on my heart today!

I'll see you tomorrow!











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...