Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Oh My Yard!


I mentioned in Monday's post that Hubby had started working on an area for our
garden this year.



Well, as of about 3:00 Tuesday afternoon, it still looked like this. 

Until...


Hubby said he was going to get topsoil to add to the space since the soil in our yard isn't 
so great, but it is taking things to a whole other level when a dump truck backs into your
driveway!

Once the soil was dumped out in our driveway, Hubby went to work moving it where he 
wanted it.







The prepared space looks great now, and we actually kind of look like we know what we
are doing. Fingers crossed we get some plants purchased to go in this new space, and that
we actually have some good crop turnout this year.


Just one minor problem.... Look at those ruts in my yard!


I suppose progress doesn't come without a price, haha.


What can I say? I suppose Hubby's philosophy is "Go big, or go home!"

I'm pretty sure he was having fun hauling all that dirt around.


I'll see you tomorrow for Three Things Thursday!








No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...