Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Favorites



Happy Friday! It's that time again. Time to talk about...



Here are a few of my favorite things from the week.





This week, I received happy mail from Bath & Body Works. They have an awesome
deal going right now where you can get this adorable bag (tote) for only $30.

I love my pink tote and all of the goodies that came inside it!



 
I love all things Bath & Body, and I love a good deal, and an offer that combined
both could not be resisted! When you spend $30, you get to choose either a pink or
a blue tote for only $30. I had been wanting a pink bag for Spring and Summer, so
this deal was absolutely perfect.

I ordered two candles (on sale for $12.50):





and a foaming hand soap:

available here




and then picked the pink tote. I couldn't have been any happier than
the day the UPS truck dropped this box of goodies at my door.

You can choose your pink or blue tote from Bath & Body Works here.





We are loving these cheeseburgers,



and these chicken sandwiches for quick and easy lunches.


Why stop somewhere and pick up fast food when you can enjoy these in your own
home in less than a minute. They are individually wrapped in halves, so we usually
eat 1/2 of a burger, or chicken sandwich and add whatever side we are in the mood
for to go with it. They taste great and we are saving time, calories and money by eating 
at home!






I shared this adorable pillow from Target with you last week, but THIS week, it is on 
SALE!

If you need any cute pillows for Spring/Summer, now is the perfect time to shop.










I found this quick workout idea on Pinterest last night. I plan to keep it close by
for days when I say, "I don't have time to workout!"





How could I ever say that I don't have 7 minutes?!
#nomoreexcuses


Have a great Friday and a great weekend!

I'll see you on Monday!












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...