Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday Favorites



Woo Hoo! It's Friday and time for another round of Friday Favorites.

I am super excited today because I have absolutely nothing on my schedule
for the day. So, for me, that means I probably won't even leave my house.

Oh that makes my homebody heart SO happy!

I have plenty of little things that need my attention around the house, but I
don't mind at all. Any day that I am free to stay home, away from the hustle
and bustle, is a good day for me.

And now let's get going with some Friday Favorites fun...



- one -


One of my favorite things from the week was definitely getting to spend the day with my
parents yesterday. They don't live near by, so it is always a special treat to be able to see 
them and spend time with them.

We had a yummy lunch at Beef O'Brady's and then got in some quality shopping time.






I ordered the Cheeseburger Wrap and it was incredible. If the restaurant was closer,
I would be tempted to pop in and order another one for lunch today!




- two -

This cereal is so good!


These little oat bites taste like little mini cookie bites, They are so good that I have been 
eating them right out of the box. I especially like to add them to the top of vanilla 
greek yogurt.


Such a yummy snack!




- three -

My new Kendra Scott earrings that I ordered have been on repeat this week.


They are my first pair of their Skylar earrings and I love them. I have always bought the
Elle or Dani earrings, but I love the different look of these. Kendra Scott sure knows how 
to tempt a girl!



- four -

I have loved having birthday cake in the house this week leftover from Miss S's
17th birthday party.


It's hard to have a bad day when there is delicious birthday cake in the house.


But, everything in moderation, so it is also good that we don't always have birthday cake
in the house. Talk about temptation. Cake 365 days a year would be a bad thing for me!



- five -

I love this pic of Hubby and his dog.


They are on the couch together watching T.V. This chocolate lab is the biggest attention hog.
He thinks he must always have our undivided attention.

And if I share a pic of one fur baby, then I also need to share pics of the other fur babies.
It wouldn't be fair to play favorites.

This girl also has our hearts...



And this little man is my absolute love!


He loves his mommy like nothing else in the world, and it's the best feeling!



I hope you have a Happy Friday, and a great weekend! Thanks for reading today,
and I will see you on Monday with a weekend recap.



and



I'm also linking up here for Heather's Friday Favorites link up.











4 comments :

  1. Those earrings are adorable! Cake is my major weakness. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Isn't cake just the best?! I hope your weekend is fabulous too Misty!!

      Delete
  2. I'm not a cake person, but man oh man, that cake looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...