Monday, March 7, 2016

Weekend Recap



Hello everyone! Who's ready to take on a brand new week?




Thanks for joining me today as I recap our weekend.


- Friday -


After training a client at the gym Friday, it was time for my own workout. 
I did 30 minutes of cardio, then a full body strength workout very similar to
this one...





Friday evening Miss S was with friends, and Hubby and I relaxed at home.



- Saturday -


Saturday morning, Miss S and Hubby were up bright and early. Miss S had a
babysitting job that started at 7:00, and Hubby was playing golf.

I was at home lazily enjoying my coffee in my pajamas, and very happy that I
had nowhere to be! #homeiswheremyheartis


Hubby ended up playing 27 holes of golf, and Miss S went straight to a friend's
house after finishing babysitting. I had several hours of uninterrupted time with
these fabulous people...



Don't worry, I did accomplish a few productive things on Saturday...

yoga

washing dishes

laundry

vacuuming 

a bubble bath


Yes, I should have been studying and working on my PT CEU's, but
it just never happened.





- Sunday -


Sunday after church, Miss S was off to eno with friends, Hubby was changing the
oil in my car, and I hit up my home gym.

Gosh, it was crowded in there today!



My gym buddies are always there for me. They never want me to have to workout alone.

They are always just a step away cheering me on.


Sunday night, Hubby fired up the grill and grilled chicken for dinner, and
some extra to have during the week. 



- Monday -

And just like that, another weekend has come and gone, and a new week is here.

Wishing you a great week and a happy Monday!



I'm linking up today with Katie for Mimm!




How was your weekend?

Do you enjoy staying home or would you rather be out and about?

Any exciting plans for this week?









2 comments :

  1. hahah you "crowded" gym is the best. Every time i pull out my yoga mat to workout, all of our animals lay on it the second I walk away for a second hahaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Same here! Every single time!!! Thanks for visiting today Morgan! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...