Thursday, March 24, 2016

Three Things Thursday



Oh my goodness! Is it Thursday already? This week is flying by for me.

Thanks for dropping by today for...



- one -

I think my brain is still sleeping this morning. These sweet girls were at our house
until 11:00 last night working on a project for their Spanish class.

The assignment was to find an authentic recipe (from one of the three approved
sites given to them by their teacher) and to write the recipe in Spanish, and then
film a cooking video of themselves preparing the dish. Each person in the group
had to speak a certain number of times, etc. 




They got started on the project at 5:30, and finished about 10:45 last night. They
discovered that creating and filming a cooking show is a lot harder than it looked.
Especially when it is 100% in another language.

I hope to snag a copy of their completed project to share here with you. Even 
though I don't understand Spanish, I still enjoyed watched their personalities
shine through in the video.


- two -

I am excited that I will be seeing a sign just like this one in four more days!


LOTS to do before I go, but still very much looking forward to it!

Prepare to be bombarded with beautiful beach scenery next week.
(You know it's going to happen!)


- three -


I wanted to share my favorite part of my Easter decor. This is in the entryway corner 
by the front door. Every time I walk in or out of the house, this little corner makes
me smile.




Well guys, I suppose I better get busy. Lots to do today...

Easter is only 3 days away, our beach vacation is 4 days away,
and Miss S's 17th birthday is 7 days away!

Lots to prepare and plan for.

Wishing you a very happy Thursday and I'll see you tomorrow for
some Friday Favorites!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...