Thursday, March 3, 2016

Three Things Thursday



 My goodness it is dark outside here today. Another day of rain is headed our way.
I find it much harder to feel energetic and to get things done when it looks so dark
and dreary outside. But, it's time for Three Things Thursday, and the show must go on!




 - one -

Let's call this first one...
Reason #3, 221 why I should stop shopping at Walmart.




Do you notice a problem here?

Every single jar of spaghetti sauce, and every single can of soup was turned backwards
on the shelf. I literally had to stand and turn jars and cans around until I found the flavor
that I wanted. I was floored. What kind of nonsense was that? Was this a joke?

If I hadn't been so irritated and had been thinking straight, I should have asked to see
the store manager. This was ridiculous and could very well be the last straw for  me
with Walmart.



- two -


Yesterday would have been Dr. Seuss's 112th birthday. In honor of his birthday
I want to share five of his awesome quotes with you.






- three -


The Arnold Sports Festival takes place in Columbus, Ohio this weekend.
Actually some events begin today. For years you have been able to watch the
live events on the bodybuilding.com website.

This year however, bodybuilding.com will not be sponsoring or broadcasting
the events, so if you are interested in watching live you will need to go to

Events will be streamed live Friday evening at 6:30 p.m eastern time, and on
Saturday at 1:00 p.m and 6:30 p.m eastern times. I usually try to tune in. Probably
one of the most fun parts to watch are the fitness rounds. The routines are always
mind-blowing to me.

In previous years, there have been a few broadcast glitches because so many people
are trying to watch. I will be interested to see how digitalmuscle.com handles the
amount of online traffic.


Well, it is now raining pretty hard and if I don't get up and get moving pretty
quickly, I am afraid nothing will get done today. I better go for now, but
I will see you again tomorrow!


Happy Friday Eve!











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...