Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Life This Week




1.  What my workout plan looks like this week:


Sun   -     cardio


Mon  -     rest


Tues  -     cardio  +  yoga


Wed  -    TRX full body strength


Thur  -    cardio  +  yoga


Fri    -     rest


Sat  -     full body strength




2.  What we're eating for dinner this week:










3.  What I'm wanting to try this week:


... this fragrance from Bath and Body Works!

via


And it is even available in candle form!
via

The packaging is absolutely beautiful, so fingers crossed that the fragrance 
is equally as wonderful.

And pretty much, if a product tells me I'm beautiful every time I look at it, then
count me in! I will take a compliment any time and anywhere! ;)




4.  My main goals for this week:

- find an Easter dress

-  study for PT CEU's  (the book I'm studying is difficult!)

-  clean the house



5.  Other thoughts for the week:

-  I'm about four episodes in to Season 4 of Gilmore Girls. Rory has just
started college, and so far I'm not enjoying this season as much as I have
the other seasons. I am hoping it picks up soon because I love the characters
and am not ready to give up on them!

- I am super excited for Spring Break next week! I need to start packing pretty
soon because Destin, Florida, I'm coming for ya!

- Miss S turns 17 next week! What are we going to get her for her birthday???



Well, that's life this week at our house.


What are you up to this week?










2 comments :

  1. That husband's delight casserole looks delish! Have you made it before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Misty, I have made it several times. It really is very good. I even made it for Miss S's friends one night and they asked their mom to call me to get the recipe!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...