Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Easter Weekend { Recap }



Happy Monday everyone! Can you believe we are in the last week of March? It's crazy 
to think that three months have passed already. The expression, "The days are long, 
but the years are short" is so very accurate.

Let's jump right in and recap the weekend!


- Friday and Saturday -

Friday and Saturday were pretty low key days. Hubby played golf on Saturday
morning, and I watched more Gilmore Girls on Netflix. I mentioned last week
that Season 4 was off to a slow start in my opinion, but it has picked up again,
and has me as hooked as I've ever been. #teamlorelaiandrory4ever



My BIG news from the weekend is...



I finished all of my personal training CEU's!!!

I am so excited to have those 20 CEU's behind me. Now I can do things that I want
to do during my free time instead of studying and taking tests!

I plan to get my Scrapbook room clean and organized soon, so that I can get back to being
creative. I have a whole junior year of high school for Miss S to get caught up on!

Hubby fired up the grill Saturday night and grilled chicken and shrimp for dinner.
Everything he grills is always amazing! #hesgotskills 


- Sunday -

Sunday morning we woke up to find that the Easter Bunny came to visit!


Our Easter Bunny brought lots of sweet temptation into the house. Oh Easter Bunny,
what will we do with you? ;)

Sunday morning was an awesome service at our church. Our pastor is retiring in
July, so this was his last Easter service with us. Everyone got a little bit emotional 
when he was talking about it.

After the service, it was time for a few quick pics.

My girl...

Me and Miss S!

Our little family...

Me with my loves!


We spent the rest of our Easter relaxing at home together and packing.

Yes, right now as you are reading this, we are BEACH BOUND for
Spring Break! #SB2K16


As long as the wifi in our condo cooperates, I will be blogging from Florida
for the next few days!


I hope your Easter weekend was wonderful, and that you have a great week.


I'm linking up with Katie for MiMM!














4 comments :

  1. So jealous that you're beach bound! Have a great vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Morgan! Hope you have a great week! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, your pastor is retiring? Praise God for such a faithful man! I'm so thankful for these men that God uses to preach the truth of the gospel to us. They are such a gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Emily, retiring after 50 years in the ministry! He is absolutely a gift!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...