Friday, March 4, 2016

Fun Facts Friday {Favorites}



Happy Friday friends!

My favorite things this week are taking on a different look today. I want to share some 
fun facts that are happening in my life and in our entertainment world right now.



Let's get this Friday started with some fun facts...



Miss S had a meeting at school this morning at 7:15 so she was up and out
the door super early today. And she will be babysitting tomorrow starting
at 7:00, so she will be up super early again tomorrow. Poor baby girl. No 
rest for the busy! She loves being around children so I hope she has a really
good day babysitting, even though I know she will be tired when she is done.





I read yesterday that the Fuller House cast was signed to film Season 2 of the new
Netflix show. It is a little cheesy in places, but I think anyone that grew up 
with the characters loves it anyway. Miss S and I have watched 4 episodes of 
Season 1 together so far. Also Jodie Sweetin, "Stephanie Tanner," will be joining
the Dancing With the Stars cast in the upcoming season.

Remember this episode of Full House? I think dancing is in her genes, so she should 
have a pretty good shot at going very far.






I am officially SUPER excited about this...





According to Eonline, no official title or premiere date  for the Gilmore Girls revival has 
been set. We know it's coming, but we just don't know exactly how long we will have
to wait for it! Let's be real here....the title and the date don't matter to us. We just want 
to see our old friends again! Am I right?!


Join the fun....leave a comment and share a fun fact with me from your life.


Wishing each of you a HAPPY FRIDAY and a great weekend!

I'll see you Monday!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...