Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday and welcome to Friday Favorites!


This week I have lots of random goodies on my favorites list.


- one -

There were so many good photos taken before my daughter's Junior Prom
on Saturday, but I think this one may just be my favorite.


If I had to pick a close second, it would be the photo of just the girls in her prom
group. I love the special touch of the P R O M spelled out and the year 2016 in
the picture. And, her sweet friends all look so beautiful.


Oh but then there is this one... I really love this one too!



It's just too hard to chose only one photo when they all turned out so well.
Let's just say these three are my favorites and not force me to chose only one. 
Deal?


- two -

Also on my favorites list this week are a few random grocery items.

I am absolutely loving the convenience of these prepackages boiled eggs.


Not only are they delicious, they make snacking on a healthy protein source
super quick and easy. These have been my go to snack for a couple of weeks
now. 

We are also loving these boneless chicken bites.


I love that I can get the taste of buffalo chicken wings without the bone, and
without leaving my house. The lines and the noise at a wing restaurant are always
awful, so I am thrilled that we can enjoy these in the peace and quiet of out own home.


These Citrical calcium gummies are another favorite this week.


The flavor is perfect for my sweet tooth and the texture of the gummies is soft
and easy to chew. Miss S and I actually look forward to taking these each day.


- three -

I saw this adorable pajama set at Target this week and stopped in my tracks.


No truer words have ever been spoken about me, haha.



- four -

I mentioned in yesterday's post that Miss S had a school project for her Spanish
class. Her group had to pick an authentic recipe from a teacher approved website
and create a cooking video of themselves making the recipe.

I may be biased, but I think they did and EXCELLENT job! I can't watch without
smiling!

You can view their video here.



- five -

Another favorite for the week is the fact that we will be celebrating Easter on Sunday.


Celebrating a risen Savior is definitely something to be excited about!



Happy Easter Weekend!












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...