Friday, March 11, 2016

Fast Friday





Happy Friday everyone!

This is going to be a "Fast Friday" post because there just isn't anything
new to share.

Yesterday, I completed some online video training for work. Each year we have
to watch 4 videos that are from 25 - 45 minutes in length per video, and take an
online quiz at the end of each one. The video topics were standard safety topics like
 Risk Management, Safe Lifting, Sexual Harassment, and Bloodborne Pathogens. I
felt seriously nauseous during the Bloodborne Pathogen video. (And of course it
was the longest video, gross. Clearly I would better serve a victim by leaving the
building if there is ever an accident involving blood. Eeeeuuuuuwwww.)

We did have an accident in the "CrossFit" style class last night that involved the
whole fire department coming. She missed her footing while jumping up on a high
wooden box and got a gash in the front of her leg. Thankfully she will be fine, and 
I was helping a member in the weight room and missed the entire thing!


Today is looking like it's going to be a really pretty spring-like day. My heart is
saying things like....

"Let's go to Target, or maybe Kirklands, or maybe TJ Maxx."

My head is saying things like...

"Prom is costing $850 - $1000, $45 for a school field trip is due soon, 
Easter is in 16 days, and Miss S's 17th birthday is in 20 days."


Hmmmm. Looks like I should probably just stay home! The struggle is real,
and the struggle is annoying!


Not sure yet what our weekend plans are. I can guarantee if Miss S has any say
about it, she will be out and about for most of it!

I see Gilmore Girls in my future, ha!


Whatever you decide to do, I hope you....



See you Monday!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...