Wednesday, February 24, 2016

What's Up Wednesday


Happy Wednesday!

Today I'm joining in on the link up fun. I'm linking up to "What's Up Wednesday."





This link up takes place on the last Wednesday of each month, and today I'm happy
to be joining the fun.



What we're eating this week ... 

We are trying a new recipe this week.





What I'm reminiscing about...

I reminiscing about the week that we adopted this sweet baby girl.


She was 12 weeks old when we brought her home and I can hardly believe she
will be 4 years old in a few weeks. With two barking dogs, she is the light in our
household. She is just the sweetest, even if she is 95% DIVA.



What I'm loving ...

After taking down our Valentine Decor, I decided to use little pops of color to brighten up
our kitchen table until it's time to decorate for Easter.


I love the turquoise, white, and yellow combination. It makes me smile every time I
walk into the kitchen.

I'm also loving the "Pray Big" inspirational art work from Kirkland's that I got for
my birthday.
This is it's current home for now.




What we've been up to ...

I'm still on a pretty good high after celebrating my birthday on the 14th.


If you missed it, you can read my birthday recap here and here. It was a pretty
awesome birthday!



What I'm dreading ...

Going to the grocery store after work today. Ugh, it's just a task that never goes
away. As soon as I get home, I will realize something that I forgot to get, or didn't
realize we were out of, and the grocery list will begin again.



What I'm working on ...

Every 2 years, I have to complete 20 CEU's to keep my personal training certification
current. It's that time again. I have all the materials that I need to study, I just need to
MAKE myself sit down and study.




What I'm excited about ...

Easter!

For many reasons, but especially for the adorable Easter decor and Spring colors.

I found this adorable little bunny garland at Target and can hardly wait until it's time
to use it when I decorate for Easter. 




What I'm watching / reading ...

I try to watch at least one episode every day. I just can't get enough of Lorelai, Rory,
Sookie, Luke, Emily and Richard. 



And thanks to a recommendation from Shay I am enjoying reading this.






What I'm listening to ...

Neither of these songs are new, but nonetheless, I have been listening to
both of them almost on repeat lately.


This song by Matt Maher.


And this song by Francesca Battistelli.




What I'm wearing ...

This is what I look like most days of the week. Well, minus the tattoos, the really long
hair, and the teeny tiny body.


Most days I am in gym clothes. Sunday mornings are almost the only exception.
This is me in real clothes, after church a couple of weeks ago.



What I'm doing this weekend ...

Watching Fuller House!

I am so excited that THIS is coming out on Netflix on Friday.


I'm pretty sure I saw every episode of Full House multiple times, and can not wait to see
what they are up to once again.


And Candace Cameron Bure and Lori Loughlin are absolutely stunning in anything, so I know this will be another hit for both of them.


What I'm looking forward to next month ...

Spring Break, and THIS view.




What else is new ...

Almost every day with a teenager is new. They are always planning outings
and occasions, so there is never a dull moment.



And there you have it! That's "What's Up Wednesday." Thanks for dropping
by today. I'll see you tomorrow!











8 comments :

  1. omg your kitty looks so sweet. i have one too but shes a Persian mix! were voting on our new book club book on my blog and i'd love for you to come vote and read with us next month! so glad i found you through the linkup! hope you'll stop by mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Caitlin! Thanks for dropping by today. I'll pop over to check out your book club now! :)

      Delete
  2. Love Gilmore Girls!!! And, it is pathetic how excited I am for Fuller House. I can't WAIT!!!!
    Thanks for linking up with us for What's Up Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for dropping by today Mel! The link up was so much fun! :)

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty kitty! I have been watching Gilmore Girls since this past fall...I can't get enough. If I could bottle up all of Lorelei's one liners my life would be complete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts exactly! Her lines make my day every time I watch!! LOVE her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to watch Fuller House!! I guess I need to get on the Gilmore Girls train. I have never watched it....gasp. But everyone is talking about it, so it's got to be great, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Misty! Don't wait another day! It is so, so good. Make sure to put down your phone, ipad, laptop, etc. and really listen to the lines. Lorelai's witty comebacks are one of the best parts of the show! You will love her clever banter and quick comebacks.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...