Thursday, February 25, 2016

Three Things Thursday



Hello again and Happy Thursday!

It's time once again for...




- one -

I don't have anything too new or exciting to share today, but I CAN tell you 
what I don't want to talk about today.

 Studying.

Ugh.

I need to do it. I have to do it.

Apparently it's not going away.


Flexibility for Performance is the shortest book, so I plan to get to work on
it today.

There really should be an age limit on having to study and take tests...just sayin'.



- two -

My fall and winter candles from Bath & Body just aren't making me happy
like they used to. I am craving some new Spring / Summer scents.

I want to visit a store and see what these scents smell like...












And I actually want this one just because it is packaged so beautifully.


Isn't it so pretty?


I will hold off until the candles are on sale again though. Plus, I don't need to be
sniffing candles. I need to be studying!

The struggle is real my friends, very real.



- three -

Yesterday I was catching up on some episodes of Arrow, and Felicity was wearing
these earrings.


I actually paused the T.V and snapped a picture because I LOVE them.

I am thinking they are what are currently being called "ear jackets," but I'm
not 100% positive. I just know that I really, really want to find and own
some just like them. They are really unique and fun.

Any ideas where I might find a pair like them? Please share if you have any info
on these earrings! Google wasn't much help at all. :(



Well, I guess I can procrastinate no more. It's now time to hit the books.

I hope your day is great and I'll see you tomorrow! 










1 comment :

  1. Go to Google image with the picture. You may be able to find them that way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...