Thursday, February 11, 2016

Three Things Thursday





- one -

I posted this picture of my little sweetie on Snapchat yesterday. I'm not a big
Snapchat user, but this pose was just too cute not to capture and share.
Oh my heart, I love this little man!




- two -


One of my birthday presents arrived yesterday, and boy oh boy did it make me
happy. My coffee dreams have been answered.


Many of you know that I drink decaf coffee because I am super sensitive to
the caffeine in regular coffee. I also love flavored coffees which are very hard
to find. And if you thought decaf coffee was hard to find, please don't bother 
looking for decaf flavored K-cups. Because they are almost non-existent.

Well, thanks to Amazon, that is no longer an issue. After a quick google search,
I found decaf flavored coffee for my Keurig.

available here

I now have 40 K-Cups in flavors like French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Italian Chocolate 
Cheesecake, Frosted Oatmeal Cookie, Pumpkin Vanilla Creme, Death By Chocolate, 
Hazelnut Vanilla, and Dulce de Leche.  Who knew happiness came in K-cups? ;)



- three -

I am loving this song by Casting Crowns so much right now. It's called
Just Be Held, and it is speaking straight to my soul this week.


If you listen to it and manage to hold back tears, then you are a stronger
person than I am, cause it gets me almost every time I listen.


Well, I better get moving. Lots to get done today.

I'll see you tomorrow!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...