Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Quick Valentine Touch Ups


Last week when I shared our Valentine home tour, I mentioned that I had
a couple of little areas that I wasn't quite finished with. 

I picked up a small package of pink hearts at Dollar Tree to add to my
white pitcher in the hallway outside our bedroom. 




I love them and think they finish off this little area perfectly. And all for $1.00.


I also wanted something with a little height to add to the shelf in my foyer.  A quick
stop at Hobby Lobby took care of that. I found one long stem pink rose (that looks 
pretty darn real!) to add to a vase that I already had at home.

I think it added just the height and pop of white and pink I was looking for.



Valentine decor complete! And for only about three extra dollars.
 Bring on Valentine's Day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...