Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Plans and More Plans



I never like to hear that dreaded question...."What's for dinner?"

Some days I dread packing Miss S's lunch box even before I go to bed at night.

This week, I want to plan ahead just a bit, and hopefully I can enjoy a peaceful, 
well-planned week. I know plans can change unexpectedly, but hopefully I won't 
feel as overwhelmed and stressed since I will have an idea of what I need to 
cook and when.



Here is what I'm planning to cook this week...


Breakfast:


Amish Cinnamon Bread

Sausage & Cheese Muffins



Dinner:


Monday  -   Crock Pot Ranch Chicken & Mushrooms Over Rice


Tuesday -   Crock Pot King Ranch Chicken


Wednesday -  leftovers


Thursday  -  Crock Pot Brunswick Stew with Cheesy Biscuits


Friday  -   Homemade Cheeseburgers


Saturday -  Crock Pot Jambalaya


Sunday  -   Super Bowl Snacks  (to be determined...)


Monday  -  Spaghetti



You may have noticed that I have discovered a very important key to happiness.
Crock Pot dinners are that key. They make my life so much easier! They not only
work their magic to prepare the meal for me, they almost always produce a winning
meal. My Crock Pot is definitely a big help for getting a delicious meal on the table
without a lot of fuss.



Snacks, Sides, Dessert:

Fluffy Pear Jello

Jamie Eason's Chocolate Protein Bars





It sure feels good to have the meal planning done. Now on the the next thing on 
my list...

See you tomorrow!



2 comments :

  1. Don't forget your crockpot liners! Makes for easy clean up. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SOOO true! Love them and try to keep them on hand at all times! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...