Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Our 2016 Valentine Tour


Welcome to our home!

We are mostly decorated for, and ready to celebrate my birthday Valentines Day.


(I had no idea my front porch looked this bare until I snapped this pic. And what is 
that on my front porch steps?)


Come on in. This is our foyer. I bring my little antique chair in from the front porch
during bad weather. I just couldn't stand for it to get harmed in the strong winds or
blowing rain. 


(I would like to add a little something else here, but just haven't found exactly the
right thing.)



Our next stop is in our dining room.




(I think I want to paint the little tray with white chalk paint, but I haven't gotten 
around to it yet.)


Here is our family room, the room where we spend most of our time,  and our mantel 
decked out for Valentines Day.



Next, come on over to our kitchen table and I'll get you a cup of coffee, a glass of sweet
tea,  or a bottle of water.


We can talk about the fact that the groundhog predicted an early spring, or exchange
ideas for new workouts, or new recipes, or maybe you could offer advice for staying
sane while raising a teenager, lol.

Either way, I'm happy you stopped by today.

Have a great Wednesday and stop by again soon.




2 comments :

  1. I love your house! Want to trade??? ;) BTW, I have that exact same rug at my front door.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you! I appreciate your saying that. How about that?! Great minds think alike. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...